2N hat eine neue Firmware für die 2N EntryCom IP Familie und 2N SIP Audio veröffentlicht. Die Firmware ist auf den Produktseiten und in unserem Downloadbereich ab sofort verfügbar:
Features – user and functionality changes
- Motion detection improvement – new algorithm triggering less false alarms when it snows, rains etc. It might be necessary to adjust settings after upgrade.
- Door open on incoming call from predefined number – Automation Event.CallStateChanged has new parameter Number so that you can specify what shall be done according to who is calling or being called.
- New event Event.CardHeld which is triggered if a user holds the RFID card at the reader for specified time – you can distinguish between swiping a card and holding the card, triggering two separate actions
- Reason for failed registration added to event logging – so that monitoring system can react accordingly or provide proper information to maintenance crew
- Display (Vario & Verso) virtual number telephone mode – when telephone mode is off, you can dial #number# which calls the virtual number, and you see the number of the display
- Multiple email addresses in email settings – semicolon is now accepted as separator, to match MS Outlook behaviour
- Switch opened by time profile – this popular functionality is now available without need to use Automation. Licensing stays the same.
- Multiple Access Keys – since a single intercom can belong to multiple groups of Indoor Touch, there is now an option to store multiple Access Keys
Features – system changes
- Incoming call policy and settings changed – activation code has been removed. Default setting is that the device reject incoming call with BUSY message. Regardless of settings if there is already a call on the intercom, new incoming call with be rejected with BUSY message
- License key is checked before apply – invalid key can not be applied or stored
- Support for Snom D765
- Support for touchscreen display module for Verso
- Support for My2N / Mobile Video
- RFID card reader signalisation aligned between particular models. Parameter Card reader signalling is now consistent and even display equipped models do follow settings of visual signalisation.
- Number of event log records stored in device increased from 500 to 10.000
- Format of email message changed, plain text sent along with HTML so that Email to SMS on 2N® Voice Blue Next works nice for SMS access control notifications
- Access Unit stability issues
- G.729 bad stream for Annex B version
- When using G.729 and stream of RTP was interrupted, it took too long to recover the stream
- HTTP API Audio part available without license key
- Audio test accepting invalid time
- Card reader returning invalid card number (containing only zeros)
- Edge browser freezing on the time profiles page
- When a large file was uploaded as user sound, device restarted
- Too many requests from mobile app could reboot the device
- Keypad settings missing in Access Unit
- Testing email on Access Unit used wrong template for its content
- Wiegand stability issues
- DNS resolution issues
- Too strict H264 decoder, causing some external IP cameras to not work
Grundsätzliche Hinweise zum Firmwareupgrade:
- Vor einem Firmwareupgrade bitte die Konfiguration des Endgerätes sichern.
- Nach Installation des Firmwareupgrades bitte Browser neu laden bzw. Cache löschen.
Bei Fragen steht Ihnen unsere technische Hotline gerne zur Verfügung.