- Version 3.0.4
- Download 5551
- Dateigrösse 647.95 KB
- Datei-Anzahl 1
- Erstellungsdatum 21. September 2013
- Zuletzt aktualisiert 4. April 2016
2N® Network Scanner version 3.0.4
- 2N® Network Scanner can find devices without IP address
- 2N® Network Scanner can set basic network settings - DHCP on/off and set static IP address (same requirements as above) - units with this feature enabled and disabled are distinguished by color (grey ones can not be configured).
- 2N® Network Scanner can also locate devices in other network segments, if multicasts are routed between them
- Filtering in results
- Name change from 2N® EntryCom IP Network Scanner to 2N® Network Scanner as it is also able to find 2N® Access Unit and 2N® Indoor Touch
Location of devices without assigned IP address and network settings do work with 2N EntryCom IP intercoms, 2N® Access Unit and SIP IP audio with firmware version 2.15.0 and higher. This feature does not work with 2N® Indoor Touch version 1.6 and 2.0, however these devices are still located in the network with assigned IP address.